Do you wish your teeth were whiter, straighter, or generally more beautiful? Does the size, shape, length, or width of your teeth bother you? Have you ever been embarrassed by your smile? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from cosmetic dentistry. Find out more about cosmetic dentistry, your cosmetic options, and how they can benefit you with Dr. David Carlson and Dr. Michael Schuiling in Wheaton, IL.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options in Wheaton, IL
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening can quickly and effectively help give your smile a boost and help improve the appearance of your teeth. The whitening session takes only about an hour. You can go right back to your daily activities after your whitening treatment.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers cover the tooth to change its appearance. Veneers can change the shape, size, length, width, or color of a tooth and are especially successful in providing total smile makeovers to patients with serious cosmetic issues with their teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures replace all or most of the teeth on an arch. Full dentures replace all the teeth on an arch, partial dentures replace most of the teeth on an arch, and implant-supported dentures use dental implant technology to anchor into place in the mouth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment which straightens the teeth and corrects bite issues using a different method than traditional braces. While traditional braces use non-removable metal brackets and wires to move the teeth, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligner trays. Patients remove the trays to clean their teeth and eat, allowing for superior ease of use and effective results.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants permanently replace a missing tooth by surgically placing a replacement root and tooth. The implant sits in the jawbone, which grows around it to anchor it into place. Implants stand alone and do not require the surrounding teeth to stay in place, making them one of the best options for teeth replacement.
- Bonding: Dental bonding uses composite resin materials molded directly onto the teeth to change their appearance. This procedure takes just minutes and can subtly change a tooth to fit better into your smile.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry, please contact Dr. David Carlson and Dr. Michael Schuiling in Wheaton, IL. Call (630) 653-9002 to schedule your appointment with your cosmetic dentist today!