How veneers from your dentists in Wheaton, IL, can give you an outstanding smile
Most people want an outstanding smile. If you are one of them, you need to discover the magic of veneers! Dental veneers are thin laminates typically made with porcelain. These laminates are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They can give you a perfect smile, and they are available from your dentist.
Dr. David Carlson and Dr. Michael Schuiling at Carlson Dental in Wheaton, IL, offer a full complement of dental services, including veneers to give you an outstanding smile.
Porcelain veneers offer many important benefits. They can:
- Rejuvenate an aging smile; they can transform dull, yellow teeth into a brilliant white smile
- Provide results that look completely natural; porcelain looks just like natural tooth enamel
- Provide a lasting, bright smile; porcelain resists staining, so your new smile will stay bright and beautiful for years
Veneers are also a conservative treatment because your dentist removes little to no tooth structure. Just enough tooth structure is removed to compensate for the thickness of the veneers. Veneers are an excellent solution for teeth that are:
- Chipped or cracked due to bad habits
- Worn down or uneven from aging
- Blotchy or discolored from medications
- Damaged or broken from trauma
You can also minimize the appearance of some tooth positioning and alignment issues. For example, you can close up small gaps between teeth, and make overlapped teeth appear straighter, all thanks to veneers.
Veneers require two to three appointments, starting with a consultation appointment. The quick turnaround time means you can show off a completely new smile just in time for a wedding, reunion, job interview, or holiday event. Veneers can remake your smile and get you noticed.
To discover more about the magic of veneers and how they can improve your smile, call Dr. David Carlson and Dr. Michael Schuiling of Carlson Dental in Wheaton, IL. You can reach them at (630) 653-9002, so call now!