There are not a lot of people that have a smile free from defects. All it takes is a little discoloration or crookedness to make a smile less than perfect. But with today’s technology and options, there is no need to live with a less than perfect smile. Dr. David Carlson with Carlson Dental has options that will help you smile again. Your dentist in Wheaton, IL can help understand your options and tell you all about veneers. If you are thinking of having veneers, put on your teeth, here are some ways that they can help your smile.
How Veneers Can Help Enhance Your Smile
Veneers are nothing more than porcelain covers for your teeth. They are molded into an exact match of the shape of each tooth and are affixed using a durable adhesive that will not let them fall off. Your dentist in Wheaton, IL will be able to put them on your teeth without much effort.
- Veneers help to hide the gaps between your teeth. And you will no longer have to smile with your mouth closed in order to hide the unsightly defects with your smile.
- Veneers will also help hide all the discoloration your teeth have collected through the years. They will also resist any new stains that might try and take up residence on your teeth.
- Cracks and chips will be a thing of the past. Each veneer piece will help to cover these issues as well.
- Veneers will also help to straighten small alignment issues. Your dentist will position each piece, so it is straight in your mouth.
- You will smile as big as you can every time. You will no longer need to adjust your smile to hide the parts that you do not like about it.
There is a lot that Dr. Carlson with Carlson Dental can help you with. Your dentist in Wheaton, IL, is waiting to help you smile bright. Call us today at (630) 653-9403 to schedule your next appointment and start down the path to a brighter smile today.